What’s Our Job?
expectations for dot easy marketing
We make your phone ring.
Don’t settle for less.
The Internet is word of mouth on steroids.
Build your online presence in ways that make search engines pay attention. We’ve got the secret sauce.
Ready to Grow?
The companies we work with are locally owned and doing well. Now they’re ready to take their business to the next level.
Online marketing is where that begins.
Our clients don’t need to know everything (or even anything!) about the internet or online branding or SEO. You’ll easily know whether or not there’s an increase in business.
At Dot Easy Marketing, results aren’t just about pie charts or page ranks. We get you more phone calls. More leads. We get your company noticed and we get you found.
It’s our business. 910-420-4682
Local Home Services
We work with companies that offer home improvement or home maintenance services.
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Tree Removal
- Carpet Cleaning
We handle online. You handle in-house. Good strategy. Great team.
Here’s How We Work
No tech talk. This is a discussion about growing your business.
Assess Your Current State
We look at your website, social media, online reviews. We audit your search engine rank. We make recommendations on how to improve your presence online.
Focus on Business Goals
Do you want to sell a specific service? Upsell your current clients? Get more reviews? Target potential customers? We prioritize our efforts to your objectives
Implement & Measure
We push forward on your objectives. Our customers typically see a bump around the 3 month. We’ll talk with you regularly to discuss results and growth.
We Help You Grow
Start to Finish Services Menu
- Web Site Design & Hosting: We create or redesign sites to make them more effective and more attractive to search engines.
- Registry Links: If you’ve ever moved your business or changed a phone number, your listing needs to be standardized.
- Content Marketing: We write shareable SEO optimized page content and blog posts, eBooks and long form articles too.
- Schema Scripting: We promised no tech talk, so trust us – this is part of the secret sauce.
- Social Media: Taking care of your own social media takes a lot of your time. We grow your followers.
- Online Reviews: Take these seriously. We monitor and manage the way people respond to you online.
- Email Campaigns: Communicating with your customers is critical. If you don’t, your competitors will.
Choose what you need to get the results you want.
We prioritize results that you’ll see in your business. Growing leads. Getting 5 star reviews. This isn’t about your website – it’s about building your business.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is a complex mix of technical tweaks, online credibility, quality content and social support. But what does it do for your business and should you pay for it?
Some facts we should both know:
- 85% of people rely on the internet to find LOCAL companies
- People trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations
- Almost everyone checks a company’s online reviews before they decide where to buy
- Applying social media gives you more authority with search engines.
Why You Need SEO
Reason 1: If no one can find you, no one can hire you.
Reason 2: What’s your strategy for increasing positive online reviews?
Reason 3: Social media for business is not like friends and family.
Reason 4: Is understanding algorithms the best use of your time?
Don’t you just want more leads?
You know you’ve been putting this off. The longer you wait, the harder it is to catch up with companies that already got started.
The Tools You Need to Get Found
- SEO Audits
- Web Design
- Content Development
- Social Media
- Schema & Geocoding
- Facebook Advertising
- Credible Backlinks
- Re-targeting Campaigns
- Email Campaigns
- Online Review Management
We Make it Happen
- Grow your business through local search
- Tweak or redesign your website
- Standardize your online info
- Add your company to registries as needed
- Set up/tweak social media account
- Build authority
- Connect social media and website
- Incorporate some tech stuff
- Build customer lists
- Expand outreach
- Email campaigns
- Add shareable content
- Grow back links